Arriello s.r.o. is an experienced service provider of Regulatory Affairs, Medical Writing and Pharmacovigilance & Translations to the Life Science industry. Our mission is to enable life science companies to market their products. Our vision is to become a leading global service provider for the Life Science industry.
ARRIELLO is looking for a PROJECT ASSISTANT to join the team in Prague.
- Assistance with Regulatory Projects Management (file tracking, submission of regular reports, tracking of paper approval letters, cover letters preparation, report compilations, administrative support to the Regulatory department)
- Assistance with Readability Testing Projects Management (prepare questionnaires, prepare various reports, administrative support)
- Assistance with Pharmacovigilance Projects (support in records tracking, communication with internal and external vendors, general administrative support)
- Assistance with Medical Writing Projects (maintenance of records, communication with vendors)
- Overall assistance of Projects department (maintain databases and records, support Project Managers in running projects, prepare purchase orders for vendors on agreed scope and price)
- Support in maintaining vendor list, vendor compliance monitoring, preparation of various reports as per given criteria and templates
You should be:
- Able to work with various departments and with multiple sources
- Able to deal with wide range of tasks and prioritize
- Able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Active and positive person who is committed to action and reacts promptly
- Previous experience in administrative/support/project role – desirable
- Interest in project-related work, candidate needs to be able to learn quickly
- Fluent English
- Interesting role with diverse tasks in an international environment (full-time)
- Performance bonuses
- Meal vouchers
Please note that only English CV will be accepted and only selected candidates shall be contacted for further process.
Answer to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy. This approval is optional and valid until further notice in written.