ARRIELLO is looking for a PROJECT ASSISTANT to join the team in Prague.
- Assistance with Projects in the area of Pharmaceutical Consulting
- Administrative support in communication with internal and external vendors
- Maintaining databases and records, support of Project Managers in running projects
- Archiving, scanning and general administrative support
- Support in vendor selection process, support in maintaining approved vendor list, support in vendor compliance monitoring
- Preparation of questionnaires, preparation of reports
- Submission master file tracking, submission of regular reports, scanning and tracking of paper approval letters
- Cover letters preparation for originals transferring to clients/ hours report compilation, administrative support (e.g. courier ordering, labeling for CD)
You should be:
- Able to work with various departments and with multiple sources
- Able to deal with wide range of tasks and prioritize
- Able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Active and positive person who is committed to action and reacts propmtly
- Previous experience in administrative/support/project role - desirable
- Interest in project-related work, candidate needs to be able to learn quickly
- Fluent English is a must
- Interesting role in an international environment (full-time)
- 25 days holiday
- Multisport card, refreshments at the workplace
- Performance bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Please note that only English CV will be accepted and only selected candidates shall be contacted for further process.
Answer to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy. This approval is optional and valid until further notice in written.
Location: Prague 1
If you are interested in joining our team, please send your CV and a cover letter both in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Type of employment: employment contract
Meal vouchers, Dog-friendly office, Corporate Events, Flexible start/end of working hours, Self-organization of the job, Holidays 5 weeks, Bonuses, Contribution to sport / culture / leisure, Cell phone, Notebook, Refreshments on workplace
Required education: High School Diploma or equivalent
Required languages: English – advanced