Arriello is looking for an experienced Life Science PROJECT MANAGER to join the team in Prague.
We are interested in Project managers who are skilled at getting the best out of the people and projects that they oversee. They thrive when planning projects and working with project teams.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
You should have:
- Great educational background in business skills, management, budgeting and analysis.
Proven working experience as a Project Manager in the Life Science industry
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- PMP / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Able to work cross-culturally with external partners
- Able to work collaboratively in a cross-functional environment
- Interesting role in an international environment (full-time)
- 25 days holiday
- Multisport card, refreshments at the workplace
- Performance bonuses
- Meal vouchers
- Flexible working hours
Please note that only English CV will be accepted and only selected candidates shall be contacted for further process.
Answer to this advertisement or sending your CV and other personal materials, you consent to the collecting, processing and storage of your personal data in accordance with Act No. 101/2000 Coll. Privacy. This approval is optional and valid until further notice in written.