Data processing information
Information to the processing personal data during recruiting process.
How your personal data is collected.
We collect your personal information from the following sources:
- From you as a job seeker,
- From entities providing references (eg previous employer),
- From a recruitment agency, job portals,
From publicly available sources (such as LinkedIn.com).
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
Arriello processes your personal data within recruitment process that includes:
- Assessment of your skills, qualifications, and prerequisites for the job position,
- Verification of your previous work experience and references,
- Respond to your application for employment and mutual communication with you during recruitment process,
- Internal records documenting the selection processes.
If you do not provide us your personal data.
If you do not provide us with necessary information to assess your application for employment (such as your education, qualifications, and previous experience), we will not be able to process your application properly and it will not be possible to place you in the competition for the position.
For how long do we keep your personal data?
We only process personal data for the period that is necessary for the purpose for which we are processing it. It is our policy to delete data after the lapse of 6 months after you have been refused as a candidate for a position so that we can protect our rights and legitimate interests in any dispute relating to admission to employment.
We will keep your data for offering you in future opened similar job opportunities in Arriello only in case you give us consent. In such a case your data will be kept for 3 years from the consent date.
To whom do we transfer your data?
To processing your application for employment with our company, we will only share your personal data with the contracted administrators / processors providing personal services and exclusively for the purpose stated above. Personal data processed as per this information sheet may further be provided to authorized state authorities, institutions, or other entities when the conditions specified by legal regulation are met. These entities have appropriate security measures in place to protect your personal data. We do not transfer personal data to international organizations or third countries (outside EU).
Personal data security.
We have implemented appropriate security measures to prevent accidental loss, use, unauthorized disclosure, alteration, or provision of your personal data. In addition, we provide access to your personal data only to those employees, other third parties who need it for the performance of their activities and process your personal data only based on our instructions and are always obliged to maintain confidentiality and take appropriate measures to secure them.
Right of access, correction, deletion, and restrictions.
You have the right to be fully informed about the processing of your personal data. You have the right to know whether we process your personal data and what personal data we process, and to obtain information from us about the purpose and nature of the processing of personal data and the recipients of personal data. You have the right to:
- access to your personal data. Secured at the request of the data subject in the scope of data processed on him.
- request a correction of your personal data. You have the right to request the correction of any incomplete or incorrect personal data that we process.
- request the erasure of your personal data (“right to be forgotten”) Your right to delete personal data may be exercised if the controller processes personal data for which the purpose of their processing has ceased to exist.
- restrict processing of your personal data. – It may not be invoked unless the data subject needs personal data to determine, enforce or defend legal claims. Request a copy of your personal data in a structured, commonly used, and readable format;
- For the transferability of your personal data to another party. You are entitled to ask us to transfer your personal data, which we process with your consent, to a third party.
- If you believe that your personal data is processed contrary to the applicable regulations, please report such cases to us as soon as possible. You also have the right to file a complaint directly with a Data Protection Authority in Ireland: Data Protection Commission, 21 Fitzwilliam Square South, Dublin 2, D02 RD28, https://forms.dataprotection.ie/contact or the Czech Republic: Office for Personal Data Protection, Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Prague 7, tel. +420 234 665 111, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Right to withdraw consent.
If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal data for the purpose of offering similar job opportunities in Arriello, you have the right to revoke this consent to the processing for these purposes at any time. If you want to withdraw your consent, please contact email@example.com in writing. After we receive the withdrawal of your consent, we will no longer process your application for employment, and we will safely destroy your personal data in accordance with our internal rules and legal regulations.
If you have any questions about this privacy information, want to exercise your rights related to the protection of your personal data or to know how we handle your personal information, please contact our Personal Data Responsible by email firstname.lastname@example.org.