The purpose of this role is to generate sales from new and current clients, and to assume overall ownership of all opportunities with their sales pipeline.
The Business Development Manager (BDM) is responsible for the generation and development of leads in accordance with Arriello’s growth strategy
The BDM must be willing to travel - is anticipated to be in the region of 20%.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Proactively participate in new business development in Arriello’s target markets and customer segments, ensure that company is presented to Prospects at all time and in all situations,
- Prepare and execute customised client outreach messaging to present Arriello’s value proposition and ensure that it is aligned with client requirements and needs,
- Present company and services to new clients in target markets as per assigned prospecting direction,
- Actively participate in opportunity scoping, proposal and pricing development, proposal negotiation, supported by relevant Arriello stakeholders,
- Act as the primary commercial contact point for company accounts/prospects and proactively maintain a good relationship with current Clients.
- Clear and timely communication with clients and prospects,
For graduates: no
Salary: by agreement
Hybrid or remote working (Use of our offices in various locations, co-sharing work space or remote options available)
5 weeks holiday plus national holidays in your given location
3 personal days
Flexible benefits, based on location
Home office stipend
Annual bonus program
Other employee Bonuses (spot bonuses and employee nominated bonuses)
Dog friendly offices
What experience should you have:
- Industry experience (Pharmaceutical) or strong understanding of Pharmacovigilance / Regulatory Affairs / Clinical Trials
- Experience in CRO or life sciences service provider company
- Outstanding interpersonal and professional rapport building skills
- Fluency in English and strong written and oral communication
- Business Development experience with a proven record of results
- Intelligent, self-driven and determined person with a pleasant character
- Willingness to travel
- Effectively manage and build relationships with prospects and lead opportunities from starting point up to deal closure
- Good industry/market/services understanding in order to reach target clients
- Ability to run portfolio and monitor the financial field of live opportunities
Apply for this job…
Applying for a position by e-mail.
If you prefer to apply for a position by e-mail, just click the button below and add the position title and code in the subject line, or add the same and e-mail email@example.com.
Data processing information for candidates.
We use the data candidates provide us with strictly for recruitment purposes, keep it secure, and only process what’s needed.
You can find more information about how we process candidate data below.