Chief Financial Officer
The company currently has entities Ireland, Portugal and the Czech Republic and runs payroll via a provider in additional locations.
This role supports the owners around key drivers that impact their vision for personal and business goals, related to the business strategy.
As part of your role you will be ultimately responsible for statutory obligations of the business and strategic vision of the owners as we grow. Ensure that the leadership team understand both the strategic and practical elements of financials to deliver against group goals, both within their functions and across the business as a whole.
Work closely with the commercial team to ensure we are financially savvy when it comes to client contracts, pricing and discount structuring.
Implement a strategy for growth around the financial tools and external partnerships needed to drive our continued business success.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Ultimately responsible for all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts approval.
- Participate in corporate policy development as a member of the senior leadership team.
- Ensure timeliness, accuracy, and usefulness of financial and management reporting for the Owners; oversee the preparation and communication of monthly, quarterly and annual statements.
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance concerning financial functions.
- Ensure that all relevant financial policies and procedures are adhered to by all members of the finance department and employees where applicable
- Represent the company to financial partners, including financial institutions, investors, auditors, public officials, etc.
- Monitoring of financial performance by measuring and analysing results; initiating corrective action and minimising the impact of variances.
- Oversee structural cash flow planning, investment & asset management
- Oversee financing strategies and activities, as well as banking relationships.
- Coordinate the development and monitoring of budgets, financial business plans and forecasts and lead this with functional leads to ensure adherence and understanding.
- Participate in developing short, medium, and long-term financial plans and projections.
- Sponsor and manage transformation initiatives within the CFO Function; driving better decision making and greater efficiency of reporting through simplification, standardisation and automation of actuarial/financial processes and reporting
- Support the commercial team to establish guidance and understanding around pricing strategies for clients
- Support the strategy around countries we should operate in together with other functional leads, to ensure we make wise financial and administrative decisions in this process.
- Oversee and act as a line manager to all the people in the finance department
- Participant in streamlining systems across the business and in your area in particular to ensure we have a value add and cost conscience mindset in our decision making.
- Lead the strategy and knowledge around financing for the owners, this may include but is not limited to VC, PE, JV, IPO, loan options.
- Carry out due diligence on target JV / Acquisitions from time to time
- Lead investigations into target markets to help identify the right vehicle for us to open new markets, or markets where we will target new clients.
- If applicable, lead the process for use of any vehicle listed above
Education: master degree
Language: English (native)
For graduates: no
Salary: by agreement
- Hybrid or remote working (Use of our offices in various locations, co-sharing workspace or home office options)
- 5 weeks holiday plus national holidays in your given location
- 3 personal days
- Flexible benefits, based on location
- Home office stipend
- Annual bonus program and Long term plan
- Other employee Bonuses (spot bonuses and employee nominated bonuses)
What experience should you have:
- Experienced finance lead from a multinational organisation
- Experience in developing a team and our external partners in the use of technology and atomisation
- Working practice with PE or other vehicles used to seed rapidly growing organisation
- Some experience in mergers and acquisitions an advantage
Apply for this job…
Applying for a position by e-mail.
If you prefer to apply for a position by e-mail, just click the button below and add the position title and code in the subject line, or add the same and e-mail email@example.com.
Data processing information for candidates.
We use the data candidates provide us with strictly for recruitment purposes, keep it secure, and only process what’s needed.
You can find more information about how we process candidate data below.