Director - Drug Safety
The position directly reports to the VP of Global Drug Safety.
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Acts internally and externally as strategic partner towards industry peers. Growing current clients, acquiring new clients and advising on complex markets within pharmacovigilance services based on their broad knowledge of projects in all market segments.
What will be your key responsibilities:
- Is a member of the Senior PV Leadership Team, supporting growth and strategic development
- Participates in scoping calls with new/existing clients
- Design solutions to meet client’s expectation to the problem trends, developments and future prospects within the allocated market segment and on that basis
- Works with the internal team where needed to ensure compliant and efficient service delivery
- Presents the organization and its services conferences or online events and presentations or other internal and external meetings and publishes articles in relevant media.
- Functions as a partner for the VP of Drug Safety on a tactical level
- Acts as a partner for our clients supporting their needs for current and future work
- Identifies developments in the fields of work, translates these to new solutions for the client and advises about these solutions.
- Looks for opportunities for Arriello to develop as a logical partner for leading businesses.
- Develops contacts with existing and potential clients such that this leads to deepening and new relationships, in line with the commercial department strategic account plan
- Support the operational team by translating plans into technological products and services that can be provided by the organization and support them with training when opportunity arises
- Involved in development of PV quality management system and new services
- Ensure timely reporting of client data to support planning and forecasting
- Involved in company marketing activities
Education: postgraduate studies
For graduates: no
Salary: by agreement
- Hybrid or remote working (Use of our offices in various locations, co-sharing workspace or home office options)
- 5 weeks holiday plus national holidays in your given location
- 3 personal days
- Flexible benefits, based on location
- Home office stipend
- Annual bonus program
- Other employee Bonuses (spot bonuses and employee nominated bonuses)
- Dog friendly offices
What experience should you have:
- Extensive knowledge in Pharmacovigilance.
- Strong knowledge of PV processes, directives, regulations and guidelines
- PhD or a Minimum Msc or extensive experience providing similar exposure to the management and strategies that are provided by this calibre of executive as assessed by the Head of Regulatory Services by Arriello.
- Demonstrable track record in leading clients and leading a client portfolio.
- Knowledge of relevant markets to support our clients and services
- Expertise in the assigned market segment and relevant developments in this respect for the organization
- Knowledge of the organization's services as well as competitors' products and services portfolios
- Knowledge of the English language, spoken and written
- Demonstrated progressive professional development in Pharmacovigilance
- Excellent team player
- Organizational and time-management skills, able to prioritize work and adhere to deadlines
Apply for this job…
Applying for a position by e-mail.
If you prefer to apply for a position by e-mail, just click the button below and add the position title and code in the subject line, or add the same and e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Data processing information for candidates.
We use the data candidates provide us with strictly for recruitment purposes, keep it secure, and only process what’s needed.
You can find more information about how we process candidate data below.