Valeria has over four years of experience and expertise, with a master’s degree from the State University of Medicine and Pharmacy in Moldova, and an MBA from the Moldovan Academy of Economic Studies.
Her experience covers Research and Development, Project Management of different types of submissions, Due Diligence and Approval, across Europe and the CIS. Typical areas have included MAAs, Variations (National, DCP and MRP), Renewals, and a wide range of other regulatory administrative procedures from Marketing Authorization Transfers to MA Withdrawals.
She has many pieces of research on biosimilars, and technological transfer related projects published in various scientific publications and has participated in many international academic events.
In a celebration of emerging talent in the field of regulatory affairs, Valeria Grigoriev, our senior regulatory affairs specialist, was nominated and shortlisted finalist for the coveted TOPRA Horizon Award on the 29th of November.
This accolade is a testament to Valeria’s outstanding ability, project leadership skills, and unwavering commitment to the profession. Congratulations on this remarkable achievement!
Celebrating All Award Winners and Nominees.
Valeria’s nomination of the TOPRA Horizon Award is a testament to her exceptional contributions to the regulatory affairs profession. All awards winners and finalists are to be congratulated on their recognition. Their dedication, leadership, and commitment to maintaining high standards have set them apart as a rising star in the industry.
More about the TOPRA Horizon Award below.
Recognizing Excellence in Early Career Professionals.
The Horizon Award, presented by the Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (TOPRA), acknowledges individuals with fewer than five years of experience in regulatory affairs who have distinguished themselves through their understanding, accomplishments, leadership, motivation, and commitment to the field. Nominations for this prestigious award are accepted from employers and colleagues who are well-placed to assess the nominee’s abilities and achievements.
Criteria for Nomination.
Nominations for the Horizon Award can encompass various aspects of an individual’s career, including:
- Promising Newcomer: Recognizing individuals who have shown exceptional promise in their new career through a combination of understanding and initiative.
- Project Leadership: Highlighting those who have taken the lead on projects, demonstrating exceptional skill, and achieving success.
- Consistent Excellence: Celebrating individuals who consistently produce high-quality work, showcasing dedication to maintaining high standards.
Nominees for the Horizon Award may have showcased their excellence through:
- Commitment to Quality: Exhibiting a consistently high standard of work with an unwavering commitment to quality in the regulatory affairs profession.
- Motivation and Initiative: Displaying motivation, commitment, and initiative in their approach to regulatory affairs, setting them apart as driven professionals.
- Special Capabilities: Demonstrating special regulatory, scientific, and/or technical capabilities in a regulatory affairs discipline, showcasing a depth of expertise.
- Leadership Potential: Showing leadership skills or leadership potential that distinguishes them as a future leader in the regulatory affairs field.
- Special Achievements: Highlighting special achievements in their work that have contributed significantly to the regulatory affairs landscape.
The Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society (TOPRA) is a global organization dedicated to advancing the regulatory profession and supporting professionals in the field. The Horizon Award is just one of the many initiatives through which TOPRA recognizes and promotes excellence in regulatory affairs.
Find out more about the award here: Horizon | TOPRA Awards